PRX912 - 900 Series PA Speaker 2,000 watts
Professional Powered Two-Way 12-inch PA Loudspeaker
The JBL PRX912, part of the PRX900 Series of powered loudspeakers and subwoofers, takes professional portable PA performance to a new level with advanced acoustics, comprehensive DSP, unrivaled power performance and durability and complete BLE control via the JBL Pro Connect app. The PRX900 Series is a versatile solution for DJs and bands, music venues, rental houses, corporate A/V providers, or anyone who needs durable professional systems that deliver powerful, room-filling sound in any portable or installed scenario.
This powered two-way 12-inch loudspeaker is built entirely from the ground up to leverage JBL’s most advanced acoustic innovations. A next-generation driver system powered by an ultra-efficient Class D amplifier delivers clarity and definition at maximum volume, with improved dispersion and smooth low-frequency extension.
PRX912’s class-leading DSP package, accessible via an onboard color LCD or the JBL Pro Connect app, features 12-band parametric EQ for system tuning and nuanced tonal control; integrated dbx DriveRack technology includes live and fixed Automatic Feedback Suppression, soft system limiter with Soundcraft Overeasy option and speaker delay settings and presets.
The JBL Pro Connect app provides complete hardware and DSP control of up to 10 speakers; integrate PRX900 Series models with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems and access app-exclusive functions including speaker snapshots and grouping.
The PRX912 is designed to withstand the rigors of the road. Its composite cabinet features a computer-modeled internal ribbing design that increases overall cabinet rigidity, which improves acoustic performance and durability. Like with every JBL product, everything is reinforced by industry-leading test and validation protocols.
- Transducers:Updated JBL image control waveguides improve dispersion
- 912G 12” ferrite magnet woofer
- JBL 2408H-2 1.5" poly-annular diaphragm compression driver
- Low-noise, low-distortion gain staging design
- Lightweight, efficient Class D amplification
- Power: 2,000 watts peak/1,000 watts RMS
- Frequency response: 50 Hz–20 kHz @4pi (-10 dB); 65 Hz–17 kHz @4pi (-3 dB)
- Dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Crossover frequency: 2,050 Hz
- Optimized presets for pairing full-range speakers with subwoofers
- G-Sensor Automatic Position Detect optimizes tuning based on main or monitor orientation
- Color LCD screen provides access to comprehensive DSP suite
- DriveRack Technology includes Automatic Feedback Suppression, system limiter and 180ms of speaker delay in 100-microsecond intervals for precise time-aligned systems
- JBL Pro Connect app allows full system control of up to 10 speakers and line integration with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems
- Quiet fanless operation
- Ultra-low system latency: <1ms
- Polypropylene/talcum composite cabinet is optimized for rigidity and durability
- I/Os:Two integrated handles (top and side)
- 2 XLR balanced Combo jacks
- 1 3.5mm aux
- 2 XLR-M loop-through
- 1 XLR-M mix out
- Suspension/mounting: dual 36mm pole socket, six M10 suspension points
Be the first to review this product.