Shure P3TRA215CL Wireless In-Ear System w/ SE215CL Earphones
Every musician should invest into a PMS (Personal Monitoring System) for many reasons. If you are serious about becoming a better musician you need to be able to not only hear what other musicians are doing but protect your hearing as well. Your Shure (PMS) will make you more aware of other musicans timing and mistakes which will help everyone progress a lot faster.
Having complete control of your Personal Mix is now in the palm of your hands, no matter if you will be using the (PSM) during "Live" performances, Practices or Recording Sessions you will never Play the same again!
Stop by Big Dudes Music City and let us help you get set up on the road to becoming a Legend.
The PSM300 Stereo Personal Monitor System delivers detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Dependable wireless coverage extends over 300 ft (90 m) of range and eliminates dropouts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume using MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio. The included SE215 provide an incredibly powerful, clear sound for performing musicians!
Shure P3TRA215CL PSM300 Wireless In Ear Monitor System Features:
- Send two channels of audio wirelessly to performers onstage
- 24-bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analog RF connection over a 300 ft (90 m) range
- Create a personal mix from the bodypack with MixMode technology or stereo mode
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- Half-rack, single channel transmitter with included rack mount kit
- System includes P3T Transmitter, P3RA professional bodypack and SE215 Earphones Wireless Transmitter
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to P3R receiver over 300 ft (90 m) range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power
- 24 MHz tuning range
- 1/4 inch TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD menu with detailed L/R audio output meters
- Detachable antenna
- External power supply
- Selectable line/aux level
- Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use P3T Wireless Transmitter
- Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance. Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet away, with patented Audio
- Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts. The rugged, half rack transmitter features easy front-panel controls including one-touch sync and input level knob to enable quick setup and easy operation. Rear-panel balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units.
- P3RA Professional Wireless Bodypack Receiver
The P3RA is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM300 Personal Monitor System. With detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Find a wireless channel easily, using the scan function to automatically select the cleanest frequency available from a wide tuning bandwidth. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio. EQ and volume limiting further individualize the sound via the high-contrast LCD menu. With a compact and rugged aluminum body, the P3RA ensures a long lifetime of use and easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap. Two standard AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use.
Shure P3TRA215CL PSM300 Wireless In Ear Monitor System Specifications:
- Compatible Frequencies Per band: up to 15
- Tuning Bandwidth: 24 MHz maximum (Note: varies by region)
- Operating Range: 90 m (300 ft.)
- Audio Frequency Response: 38 Hz–15 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: A-weighted 90 dB (typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ref.±34 kHz deviation at 1 kHz <0.5% (typical)
- Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding
- Spurious Rejection: ref. 12 dB SINAD >80 dB (typical)
- Frequency Stability:±2.5 ppm
For more details on all Shure products contact us at 816-931-4638
Be the first to review this product.