RAPCO NM1-25 25' NM1 Series XLRF To XLRM Microphone Cable
This is an XLR Male to XLR Female Cable from RapcoHorizon. The NM1 cables use (2) 24 gauge bare-copper center conductors and a serve shield for quiet operation. The outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound. These cables are available with authentic Swiss Neutrik XLR connectors.Rapco NM1-25 Features:
- (2) 24 gauge center conductors
- Neutrik Nickel XX Series connectors
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Cable: MIC1
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D. 0.230"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70O NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23O/1000'
Be the first to review this product.