PEARL H2050 Eliminator Redline Hi-hat Stand
Sharing many of its key characteristics with the Eliminator Redline bass drum pedals, 2050 Series Hi-Hat Stands deliver unparalleled versatility and customization in hi-hat pedal control. This is the only hi-hat stand series featuring the Interchangeable Cam System, 2050 Series stands’ customizable options are designed to eliminate resistance, reduce fatigue and increase performance.
Like all Eliminators, the pedal has removable traction grip inserts that can be adjusted or removed to tailor the amount of grip or slip. The plate is even reversible for more choices. In addition, patented seat cup features a hinged platform for outstanding stability and consistent hi-hat sound.
Pearl's swiveling legs allow perfect placement by themselves or with multi-pedal set-ups. And a precision Spring Tension Dial features a positive click stop designed for precise control over hi-hat tension.
The exclusive PosiLink drive system features twin double-chain driven cams one of which accepts your choice of six interchangeable cam profiles (four included and two optional) so you can customize the response from mild to wild. If you want a traditional direct drive feel, use one of the two round cam profiles. But if you dare, try the four eccentric cam profiles with varying degrees of offset for accelerated feel that you can't get from any other hi-hat on the planet!
The extra large non-slip rubber feet have a push button activated spike that pops out for non-slip grip on carpet or rubber surface. A second button returns it instantly to its recessed position.
The H2050 now features a patented footboard attachment system and docking station for improved stability and security during transport. The footboard is attached via a tongue and groove-type locking system that holds the stand rigidly at a perfect 90-degree angle for maximum stability. The integrated docking station clamps the footboard safely and securely during transport for maximum protection of the chain and cam system.
PowerShifter allows the player to quickly shift the footboard to one of three playing positions. This changes the angle of the pull chain which in turn changes the overall feel of the hi-hat action.
Pearl H2050 Hi-hat Pedal Features:
- A high-performance hi-hat stand for discerning drummers
- PosiLink drive system features twin double-chain-driven cams
- Main cam can be switched with 6 available cams (4 included) to customize response
- Precision spring tension dial with positive click stop lets you dial in hi-hat resistance
- PowerShifter allows you to adjust the footboard between 3 playing positions
- Swiveling legs allow perfect placement in tight setups and multi-pedal arrangements
- Removable traction grip inserts let you tailor the grip and slip
- Push-button activated spikes in extra-large rubber feet quickly accommodate any surface
- Footboard attachment system and docking station provide extra stability during transport
- SuperGrip Clutch uses a large surface area to provide vice-like clamping force
- Patented seat cup features a hinged platform for outstanding stability
Be the first to review this product.