G5220 ELECTROMATIC® JET™ BT SINGLE-CUT with V-STOPTAIL Firestick Red
Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic® Jet™ BT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
True Jet Essence with Broad'Tron™ Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad'Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Chrome hardware
Collection: Gretsch Electromatic
Body Material: Mahogany
Body Finish: Gloss
Upper Bout: 10.25" (260 mm)
Lower Bout: 13.375" (340 mm)
Waist: 8.5" (216 mm)
Neck Finish: Gloss
Fretboard: Black Walnut
Number of Frets: 22
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
Tuning Machines: Diecast with Round Button
Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron
Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Controls: Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Tone
Control Knobs: G-Arrow
Hardware Finish: Chrome
Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046
Pickguard: Silver Plexi With Black Gretsch Logo
Be the first to review this product.