EFNOTE 5 Digital Kit
EFNOTE 5 Digital Kit
The Finest Compact Drums
The EFNOTE 5 offers a true playing experience with:
- Beautiful sound
- Perfect playability
- Elegant look
Despite its downsized looks, the EFNOTE 5 provides full-scale acoustic drum sound thanks to the Tru-Aco™ sound technology.
The ELISE™ sensing processor is newly developed for low latency, wide dynamic-range, consistent and stable sensing.
Combining a pleasing physical touch with the best sensing performance, the EFNOTE 5 offers great playability.
The taste of vintage drums is redefined by modern design techniques.
The elegant finish and well-proportioned real birch 6-ply shells help to enhance its real acoustic drum sound.
3-Zone Snare Drum and 2-Zone Toms
- 3-zone snare drum (head/rim/side-rim) and 2-zone toms (head/rim)
- Hot-spot-less sensing with multi-sensor
- Double-layered mesh drum head
- Durable "warm-gray" colored hoop rubber
- Birch 6-ply wood shell
- 12x5" Snare, 10x7" Rack tom, 12x12" Floor tom
- Accurate sensing
- Low acoustic noise
- No need to switch function between rim-shot and side-sticks
3-Zone Crash / Ride Cymbals
- Elegant "warm-gray" colored cymbals
- Fine engraved surface
- Weight simulation with thin edge for appropriate striking feel
- 360° flat sensing with multi-sensor
- 360° choke supported
- Full 3-zone Crash/Ride cymbals (bow/edge/cup)
- 18" Ride, 16" Crash
Solid and Stable Kick
- Voluminous shell with mesh drum head to catch powerful kicks
- Dual-sensor stable sensing for single/double beater(s)
- Storable and sturdy spars with rubber/spike tips
- 16x12" birch 6-ply wood shell
- Real wood hoops
- Metal tom mount
Full-Scale Acoustic Sound
- Tru-Aco™ sound technology provides so real drum/cymbal sound
- Stereo samples with wide dynamic range for all acoustic instruments
- Minimum pre-processed, uncompressed waveforms for maximum fidelity
- Natural and smooth continuity roll sounds
- USB 8-ch individual audio outputs with Mac / Windows (ASIO)
- USB 2-ch audio inputs for playback
- Analog 4-ch audio outputs
- USB MIDI in/out with individual MIDI channels
- MIDI output (5-pin DIN)
- On-board drum recording (15 songs
Flexible Audio Routing
- 10-ch output buses
- Flexible output routing for each pad
- Output assignable click
- Output: 4-ch analog / 8-ch USB
- Input: Analog / Bluetooth / 2-ch USB
EFNOTE Tools - Swap Sounds
The Swap feature makes it easy to swap each sound of toms or cymbals.
It helps you changing the set up and editing kits.
For small gigs, drummers often cannot rely on FOH engineers.
Now you can remotely adjust the each pad level while playing back your beat with the built-in recorder.
Drum / Cymbal Pads
General hi-hat stands compatible with φ12.7 mm (1/2") hole cymbal can be used.
EFNOTE 5 sound module does not support hi-hat cup zone.
Sound Module: EFD-5
Crash 1/2 support 3-zone with using Tom 4/Crash 3 cables.
EFNOTE 5 uses the Crash 3 cable for the splash cymbal.
|Audio / MIDI Interface||
|Drum Kits / Instruments||
Be the first to review this product.