APOGEE QUARTET 12x6 Audio interface
Apogee Quartet is the ultimate desktop audio interface and studio control center for professional recording on Mac and iPad. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and studio control in a compact desktop form factor, Quartet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 4 worldclass microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O, ESS Sabre32 DAC technology and monitor controls.Take advantage of Quartet’s low latency USB connection and powerful native Mac processing to join the ranks of top engineers and producers who count on Waves and Apogee to deliver hit after hit.
With Quartet’s 4 Combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Expand your system with 8 additional inputs via Quartets optical (ADAT/SMUX) digital IN. Quartet also includes 8 analog outputs - 6 1/4 balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4 stereo headphone output. You can control up to 3 pairs of speakers or set Quartet up for 5.1 surround monitoring.
- 4 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 8 analog outputs - 6 balanced 1/4” outs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- Industry’s most popular plugin bundle
- 8 digital inputs via 2 optical connections (ADAT/SMUX).
- Monitor control for up to 3 sets of speakers or 5.1 surround.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac.
- Direct digital connection with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
Be the first to review this product.