Squire Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass 2 Color Sunburst
A celebration of the birth of the P Bass in the early 1950s, the Classic Vibe ‘50s Precision Bass produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup.
Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1950s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe. Case sold separately.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1950s-era Precision Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickup
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Shape: Modern C
- Wood: Maple 1-piece
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Split single-coil
- Middle: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass:
- Brand: Squier
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Pine
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle vintage style
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Be the first to review this product.