Squier Classic Vibe 60's Jazzmaster Vintage White
The Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone, courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with barrel saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazzmaster models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Period-correct headstock markings
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Jazzmaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Vintage White
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-saddle Vintage-style with Non-locking Floating Vibrato
- Neck Pickup:Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone, Lead/Rhythm switch, 3-way pickup toggle, 2 x pickup thumbwheel controls
Be the first to review this product.