Rode NT2A Condenser Microphone
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RODE NT2. A professional large capsule (1”) studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today’s modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50’s and 60’s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
“Having owned AKG-414s, Neuman U87 and TLM103s, I have to tell it like it IS. That is that this mic is not only quieter (less self noise) than ANY other mic I’ve ever used, but on MY male voice is as rich and detailed with NOTHING to complain about. Is flat out perhaps the finest single microphone on the market. It can do so many things so very well. From acoustic piano, acoustic guitar, male and female vocals, mandolin, flute and the list goes on. There is simply NO way to be dissatisfied with this mic. Nearly any half way competent mic pre will make it shine. Put it on a sweet mic pre (Avalon, Focusrite etc.) and you can’t help but be flat blown away. For its price there is NO excuse not to own at least ONE...”
- Lee Rothman, USA (Customer Review)
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RODE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
Be the first to review this product.