QSC Touchmix 30 Pro, 32-channel digital mixer
A remarkable new standard for performance in a compact digital mixer, the TouchMix-30 Pro has the features and functionality that will satisfy the most demanding professional while also providing an intuitive workflow that delivers great results, quickly and easily, to users at every level of experience. Perfect for production professionals, musicians and bands as well as live performance venues, its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management flexibility for a wide range of applications.
TouchMix “Pro” Features
Far more than simply a higher channel count version of the TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16, The TouchMix-30 Pro offers a host of additional, new “Pro” features including:
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Copy and Paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more.
- Touch-and-route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback capture and recall performances without the need for a computer
- 32-Channel DAW interface with Mac® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
More of Everything
Additionally, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers even more of what you would expect and demand from a TouchMix Series mixer:
- 24 class-A microphone preamps deliver pristine, studio-quality audio
- Over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- All outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalization and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- 14 mono mixes may be paired for stereo while two pairs of Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer studio-grade signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels
Be the first to review this product.