MACKIE PROFX12V2 12-Channel Professional Effects Mixer With USB
In the KC area? Come by our store!
Mackie ProFXv2 mixers provide a comprehensive live sound solution with a wide range of models, each delivering unmatched performance.
With the all-new preamps and effects engine plus tools like GEQ and USB recording/playback, ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound game.
PROFX12V2 -12-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB Specs:
- Unmatched Sound Quality
- 6 extremely low-noise Mackie VitaTM mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- No-Compromise Live Mixing
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 4 stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devic
- 60mm faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Insert, 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance Ã‚Â¼-inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- No-Hassle USB Recording/Playback
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Rugged Roadworthy Design
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
Be the first to review this product.