MACKIE DL32S 32-Channel Wireless Mixer
The Mackie DL32S is a 32-channel wireless digital live sound mixer with integrated Wi-Fi, well suited for musicians, engineers, clubs, bars, coffee shops, and more. The mixer features 32 Onyx+ recallable preamps available on 16 XLR inputs and 16 combo XLR-1/4" inputs, while 10 fully-assignable outputs are available on XLR connectors, plus there is a dedicated 1/4" headphone output.
The DL32S offers sophisticated signal processing with a 4-band PEQ, HPF, gate, compressor, and an RTA/spectrograph for each of the 32 input channels. Each of the 15 output buses offers a 4-band PEQ, HPF/LPF, a 31-band GEQ, compressor/limiter, alignment delay, and RTA/spectrograph. Additionally, there are six VCAs, six mute groups, and four stereo FX processors with professional-quality reverb, delay, chorus, flange, and more.
The steel construction and large rubber corners ensure the DL32S can handle the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. The integrated handle provides an easy carry option for quick deployment, while the built-in Wi-Fi antenna allows you to connect to the DL32's network for seamless wireless control. For greater range, an Ethernet connector allows you to connect directly to a wireless router or network switch.
The Mackie DL32S utilizes the Master Fader control app, which operates on an iOS or Android device, as well as Mac and Windows computers (with the soon-to-be released Master Fader 5.1). Navigate quickly with the overview, view groups, and quickly set up channels with factory and user presets, plus recall settings for each of the Onyx+ mic preamps. Up to 20 devices can be connected, allowing musicians to create their own headphone mix, while "Access Limiting" settings will prevent unwanted adjustments for the FOH engineer.
The integrated 32x32 USB 2.0 audio interface allows you to record the show for a later mixdown or perform a virtual sound check, plus you can play intermission music, backing tracks, and more directly into a dedicated stereo return channel. With a low-cost and a high-channel count, the Mackie DL32S makes for a budget-friendly studio recording environment.
32-Channel Wireless Digital Mixer
- 32 x Onyx+ recallable mic preamps
- 10 fully-assignable XLR outputs plus headphone output
- Master Fader control app
- 32x32 USB recording
- Flexible deployment, place it anywhere on stage or in a rack
- Complete control via iOS, Android, Mac, or PC
- No set FOH position, mix from anywhere
- Supports up to 20 separate devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
Powerful Processing and Signal Processing
- 32 x input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression, and RTA/Spectrograph
- 32 x stereo-linkable input channels
- 15 x output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay, and RTA/Spectrograph
- 8 x stereo-linkable aux sends
- 6 x stereo-linkable subgroups
- Main L/R bus
- 6 x VCAs and 6 x mute groups
- 4 x stereo FX processors featuring built-in FX like reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, and many more with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Assignable oscillator including pink/white noise and sine waves
- Modern and Vintage options for comp/gate and EQ
Multi-Track Recording and Playback
- 32x32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play intermission music, backing tracks, and more directly into a dedicated stereo return channel
- Perform a virtual sound check
- Low-cost, high channel-count studio recording solution
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
Master Fader Control App
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with numerous factory and user-definable presets
- Access Limiting allows flexible customization of the user interface and prevents unwanted adjustments from other users
- Quickly access channel processing, signal routing, and a massive suite of professional-quality effects with presets to get you started
- Export presets, shows, and complete system backups via Dropbox, email, and more
- Complete offline operation
- Easy and frequent updates
- Available on iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows
Be the first to review this product.