Lu'Au Concert Ukulele Olive Burst CE
For years, Kim Breedlove departed the Breedlove workshop on late afternoons – just to go to his home garage workshop and craft ukuleles. Now retired, we are delighted to introduce Kim’s Breedlove Lu’au Concert Ukuleles. Each designed in Bend, Oregon, crafted in China from Oregon myrtlewood, design based on Kim’s custom shape and bracing.
- Breedlove Lu'au Olive Burst Ukulele
- Body Type: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Solid Myrtlewood
- Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Olive Burst Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Olive Burst Gloss
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 17
- Nut Width: 1.42"
- Tuners Hardware: Gold Open Gear
- Lower Bout Width: 8"
- Waist Width: 4.7"
- Upper Bout Width: 5.75"
- Body Length: 11.2"
- Body Depth: 2.24" (neck), 2.68" (tail)
- String Gauge: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Pickup: UK-T1
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: Centered Dots
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 15"
- Sound Hole: 2.185"
Be the first to review this product.