JBL SRX818S (PASSIVE) 18" PASSIVE SUBWOOFER
18" Passive Subwoofer System
SRX818S is a single 18” subwoofer for concert, touring, or installed use. Featuring a standard M20 pole cup for use with top boxes, indexing feet for stacking in both the standard and cardioid position, and a 136dB max SPL, the SRX818S is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs, concert use, public speaking, or installations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship. Tunings and presets are available for Crown ITech HD.
- Premium JBL Transducers
- Rugged, versatile enclosures
- Tunings available for Crown amps and dbx signal processors
- Fully supported in Audio Architect
- Power Handling: 2400W Peak, 1200W Program, 600W Continuous
- Frequency Range: 28Hz-150Hz
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-150Hz
- Max SPL: 129dB (Peak)
- Amplification options: Passive
- 2279 LF 8 Ohm 18” Woofer
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
Be the first to review this product.