16 1/4"Tip Material:
Wood or NylonTip Shape:
The 707 was designed by Simon Phillips, British rock legend. It features a 5A-style diameter with a long taper making it fast and responsive. The large round bead produces a bright, articulate sound.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Large round wood tip provides a bright, clear and loud tone that is articulate on cymbal bells
- Round nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry