G5422TG Double-Cut with Bigsby - Snowcrest White
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Sleek yet aggressive, the G5422TG has a thinner, fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that captures the resonant hollow-body sound with a more present and chiming voice. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honor itself play proud.
Premium features include:
- Dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble bleed circuit
- Oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding
- Smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Pearloid Neo-Classic "thumbnail" fingerboard inlays
- Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece
|Neck Finish||Gloss Urethane|
|Neck Binding||Aged White|
|Scale Length||24.6" (625 mm)|
|Fingerboard Radius||12" (305 mm)|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Fret Size||Medium Jumbo|
|Nut Material||Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL|
|Nut Width||1.6875" (42.86 mm)|
|Position Inlays||Pearloid Hump Block|
|Headstock||Late '50s Gretsch|
Be the first to review this product.