Fender Player Precision Bass
Authentic as it gets, the Player Precision Bass is ready to pump out some serious low end. The Player P-Bass is a modern classic with genuine Fender sound, style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
Respecting our heritage while maintaining our innovative spirit, the fat, punchy Player Series split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup is packed with legendary Fender bass tone, turned up to 11 for modern ears. Master volume and tone controls are close at hand to shape the pickup’s powerful voice so you can easily craft your sound. The Modern C-shaped maple neck hosts a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets that are ideal for almost any playing style, while the 4-saddle bridge is engineered for accurate intonation and easy action adjustment so you can personalize the feel to your playing style and taste.
Other features include a 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, vintage-style disc string trees, open-gear tuning machines and a four-bolt F-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal as Fender as it gets.
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
Be the first to review this product.