CLASSIC THINLINE STYLE
Adventurous guitarists started hot-rodding their Telecasters in the late '60s and early '70s with big-sounding humbucking pickups that lent new style and swagger to rock music. The Classic Series '72 Telecaster Thinline brings it all back as an authentic evocation of its semi-hollow 1972 ancestor, including dual Fender Wide Range humbucking pickups, a large pickguard, Stratocaster® bridge and more. A favorite of players from '70s rock to modern U.K. alt-rock and much more.
- Lightweight semi-hollow ash body with single f hole
- Maple neck with “U” profile, “bullet” truss rod, three-bolt neck plate and Micro-Tilt™
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual Fender Wide Range humbucking pickups with three-way switching
- Distinctively shaped large white pearloid pickguard
- Vintage-style string-through-body Stratocaster hard-tail bridge