FENDER’S TOP-LINE ACOUSTIC AMP
The Acoustasonic 150 is Fender’s top-line acoustic amp, perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs a loud, versatile and flexible amp loaded with useful and tonally innovative features. A lightweight amp that produces remarkable resonance and crystal clarity, it features a special voicing control that lets any guitar simulate the sound of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics. And for acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the voicing control also has blackface, tweed and British amp settings that make a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
- 150-watt stereo power amp
- Dual instrument/mic channels with independent EQ and effects controls
- String Dynamics™ control tames harsh treble notes
- Reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone and other effects
- XLR line out with level control and ground lift
- Voicing control simulates tone of different acoustic guitar types and electric guitar amps