CUSTOM ’68 SOUND AND STYLE The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-'60s Fender "silverface" style will love the '68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb, which honors the classic look and great sound of that era's amps. The moderately powered Vibrolux Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. That's all available in the 2x10" '68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb, too, which also has modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silverface tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset.
- Late-’60s Fender “silverface” look
- Dual 10” Celestion® TEN 30 speakers
- Modified Deluxe Reverb all-tube circuitry with handwired tube sockets
- Vintage channel for traditional silverface tone
- Modified custom channel with Bassman tone stack
- Custom-made Schumacher® transformers