DW 9000 Double Pedal w/ Case (Lefty version)
The flagship of the DW pedal line-up, the DW 9000 Double Pedal features multiple patented innovations such as a free-floating rotor-drive system, rotating swivel springs and infinitely adjustable cams allowing a more direct transfer of energy that optimizes the stroke for more power and precision. The speed and fluidity of 9000 series pedals is due to a multi-bearing system that reduces friction and improves feel.
The Infinite Adjustable Cams featured on DW 9000 Series Pedals allow the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator to Turbo Drive or anywhere in between. A patented Floating Swivel Spring system increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, while a state-of-the-art Ball Bearing Hinges design deliver fluid footboard action. The pedal is chain-driven, but to cater to preferences, 9000 Series Bass Drum Pedals also includes Nylon Straps for easy conversion.
A Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected to any kick drum hoop. The Single Post Casting design on DW's double pedals offer ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. DW machines its Precision Universal assemblies in-house from aircraft-grade aluminum to meet strict tolerances. All 9000 pedals come with a convenient Clip & Drum Key.
The result is a double pedal with smooth, effortless action.
- Left-footed confign
- Infinite Adjustable Cam
- Floating Swivel Spring
- Nylon Strap for quick conversion
- Ball Bearing Hinge on footboard
- Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp
- Single Post Casting
- Nylon Bag
- Precision Universal assembly
Be the first to review this product.
- DW Pedals and Hardware Warranty: For a period of five years from the date of purchase, Drum Workshop, Inc. guarantees the original owner, when presented with proof of purchase, that all 9000, 5000 and 7000 Series Bass Drum Pedal cast parts are free of material and manufacturing defects. This warranty is limited to cast parts only; such as the base casting, footboard, beater hub, sprocket, heel and cam casting. This warranty does not include moving parts; such as the spring assembly, beater ball, radius rod, hex shaft, ball bearings, etc. If under normal playing conditions parts covered in this limited five year warranty fail, they will be replaced at no charge. Return the pedal to your authorized DW dealer or, if there is not a dealer in your area, contact DW direct. DO NOT send pedal to DW without first receiving a Return Authorization Number. Shipping charges to DW will be paid by the consumer. DW's maximum liability pursuant to this warranty is limited to the monetary value of the product that is the subject of the warranty claim.