CHAUVET 11943 Shocker 90 IRC
Forget everything you've seen and know about typical strobe lights: the Chauvet DJ Shocker 90 IRC breaks all the rules and sets a new standard for strobes everywhere!
Not satisfied with the simple “off-on-off” functionality of strobe lights of old, the modern-day Chauvet Shocker 90 IRC sets itself apart from the rest of the pack with four zones of concentrically placed, high powered LEDs. These rings can then be combined via special effect macros to create anything from ethereal, white, static “one shots” to eye popping chases and pulses and everything else in between.
Multiple fixtures can be linked together via Master/Slave mode or assume total command via DMX control. But what's truly a shocker is just how surprisingly light, fun, and affordable the Shocker 90 IRC really is! Includes dual-mount hanging bracket. Weight: 3 lbs.
- High-power, LED strobe light creates attractive effects using 4 zones of control
- Rugged die-cast housing makes it ideal for mobile applications
- Eye-catching automated programs via Master/Slave or DMX mode
- Multiple programs create pulsing effects and chases
- Combine ring control and special effect macros for stunning visual impact
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 2, 5 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 90 LEDs (white) SMD (20 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 28 Hz
- Beam Angle: 65Ã‚Â°
- Field Angle: 112Ã‚Â°
- Illuminance: 250 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 20 units @ 120 V; 36 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 47 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Includes hanging bracket
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
Be the first to review this product.
- Shocker 90 IRC