Behringer X32 32-Channel, 16-Bus Total-Recall Digital Mixing Console for Live and Recording Applica
The Behringer X32 digital mixer lets you concentrate on the music, instead of a confusing mixer interface. The X32 packs everything you need to easily mix and record a live show into a compact, roadworthy chassis. But with its amazing-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps, the X32 is also at home in the studio. Powerful and intuitive, the X32 sports 40 processing channels and 16 mix buses, giving you the flexibility you've always longed for. A 32-channel USB recording card is included, giving you instant compatibility with major DAWs. You also get serious signal processing that can be quickly configured for sessions of any size. If you're tired of negotiating an endless sea of encoders and menus, it's time you tried a new approach to digital mixing: the Behringer X32.
- 32-channel digital mixer with 16 mix buses, 6 mute and 8 DCA groups
- MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 32 x 32 channel audio interface over FireWire and USB 2.0, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- iPad* app for professional remote operation available free of charge no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 16 analog XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready** via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System** plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Be the first to review this product.