Behringer X Air XR12
Behringer XR12 at a Glance:
- Built-in Wi-Fi module
- Convenient stage box/rackmount chassis
- Includes rack ears and protection bumpers
- Midas-designed preamps
- 40-bit floating-point DSP
- Full-featured channel processing
- FX Rack delivers studio-quality effects
- 100-band RTA for all channel and bus EQs
Mix From Anywhere in the House
Built-in Wi-Fi and tablet integration for unprecedented mixing mobility
Behringer's XR12 gives you the ultimate in mixing mobility. Imagine always being able to mix from the most advantageous spot in the house! The XR12 acknowledges the reality of modern live mixing — that you don't want to be tied down to a fixed front-of-house mix location. Integrated Wi-Fi gives you remote control over the mixer's functions from your tablet or laptop without needing to set up and configure an external router. Now you can focus on your mix, moving around the venue to experience what your audience is hearing at anyplace in the auditorium. Tweak the mix from the balcony. Adjust the monitors from the performers' perspective. This is live mixing the way it should be — natural and intuitive. The result will be better-sounding shows!
- Mix from anywhere in the venue
- Instant wireless for your tablet or laptop
- Complete remote control over mix functions
- No need to set up and configure an external router
Ethernet port gives you networking options
The XR12's built-in Wi-Fi has you covered for most venues, but if you've got big stadium gigs booked, you'll be glad to know that you can easily integrate the XR12 into a larger setup using its Ethernet port to connect to a wired network or a monster router.
- Ethernet port for networking options
- Connect to a wired network
- Set up an industrial router
Great-sounding Mixes Start Here
Pristine preamps, ultra-wide dynamic range, and more
With four Midas-designed mic preamps and 40-bit floating-point DSP that delivers virtually unlimited dynamic range with no internal overload and vanishingly low latency, the XR12 delivers impeccable sound quality — the same as Behringer's acclaimed X32 digital mixer. The XR12's preamps are fully gain-programmable and remote-controllable from your iOS or Android tablet, for nearly unlimited flexibility in a live show situation. And because applications are loaded to the specific device, you can, for instance, prepare your channel layout offline while sitting in the tour bus before a show.
- Acclaimed X32 technology for impeccable sound quality
- Fully gain-programmable, remote-controllable preamps
- Applications loaded to specific device
- Facilitates offline pre-production
Comprehensive Processing and Routing
Features that will make you a sound-mixing hero
With so many variables beyond a mixer's control, Sweetwater knows just how challenging mixing a live show can be. That's why Behringer designed the XR12 with smart features that can make you a sound-mixing hero. The XR12's channels are fully loaded, with per-channel low-cut filters, gates, full dynamics (including compression, limiting, expansion, ducking, sidechaining, and more), fully parametric 4-band EQ, and routing to the two aux outputs. When it comes to EQ, the XR12 lets you analyze the frequency content of your tracks to perfection, courtesy of its 100-band Real Time Analyzer, built into every input channel and then sculpt them with the bus equalizer. With visual feedback built right into the control app, you can see exactly what you need to do, and make fast, surgical adjustments to frequencies that need a boost or cut.
- Smart features make mixing easier
- Extensive per-channel processing
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer
- Visual feedback simplifies EQ
Virtual FX Rack with four true-stereo multi-effects processors
The XR12 has an entire arsenal of effects under the hood. The virtual FX Rack gives you four true-stereo (8 mono) multi-effects processors, including delay, chorus, and dynamics. This engine is beefy enough to simultaneously run high-quality, true-stereo reverbs and 31-band EQ, without the need for additional hardware. Select any combination of high-end simulations of classic studio reverbs such as the Lexicon 480L and PCM70, the EMT250, or Quantec QRS. The XR12's onboard processing means your computer won't be tasked with additional heavy lifting during a mixdown session with numerous plug-ins.
- Four stereo multi-effects processors
- Simulations of legendary studio reverbs
- Robust FX engine
- Lightens the load on your computer
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:4 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Phantom Power:Yes (activated via remote app)
- Inputs - Line:6 x 1/4", 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR
- Channel Inserts:Internal effects/processing inserts
- Busses/Groups:2 x 1/4" TRS (aux bus out)
- Data I/O:Ethernet, Built-in Wi-Fi Module, 2-ch USB-to-device
- USB:1 x USB Type A (flash drive)
- Computer Connectivity:Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- Headphones:1 x 1/4" TRS
- EQ Bands:100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA)
- Effects:4 stereo effects/modeling engines including delay, chorus, dynamics, Lexicon reverbs, flangers, exciters
- Weight:5.3 lbs.
Be the first to review this product.