Audio Technica PRO37 End-address cardioid condenser microphone
The PRO 37 has established itself as a versatile solution for studio recording and live performance. With a low-mass element for superb transient response and a low-profile design for optimal mic placement, this mic excels in high-SPL applications. It is ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Professional performance for studio recording and live sound reinforcement
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Low-profile design for optimal mic placement
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser POLAR PATTERN Cardioid FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30-15,000 Hz OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa IMPEDANCE 200 ohms MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical WEIGHT 1.7 oz (49 g) DIMENSIONS 3.9" (99.0 mm) long,
0.83" (21.0 mm) maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8159 windscreen; soft protective pouch AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE S1 Click on the chart to view the larger image POLAR PATTERN FREQUENCY RESPONSE
Be the first to review this product.