Audio Technica AT4041 End-address cardioid condenser microphone
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser POLAR PATTERN Cardioid FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20-20,000 Hz LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa IMPEDANCE 100 ohms MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 121 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical SWITCH Flat, roll-off WEIGHT 4.2 oz (120 g) DIMENSIONS 6.28" (159.5 mm) long,
0.83" (21.0 mm) body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8159 windscreen; protective carrying case AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE S1 Click on the chart to view the larger image POLAR PATTERN FREQUENCY RESPONSE
Be the first to review this product.