AT2020USB+V Limited Edition Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
The AT2020 USB+V condenser microphone brings the sound, quality, and affordability of the AT2020 to the desktop for direct-to-computer simplicity. This upgraded USB microphone is perfect for any recording situation where ease of use is a must, but quality is essential. From podcasting to tracking your masterpiece the AT2020 USB+V provides reliable and accurate pickup. Like its predecessor, this digital mic/recording interface is built to AT's exacting standards, ensuring the best sound available at an amazing price. Updated sample resolutions, new headphone output, and mix control give this mic more power than ever. The AT2020 led the charge of affordable condensers, and the AT2020 USB+V continues that legacy. Additionally, this limited-edition version of the AT2020 USB+ comes in a show-stopping silver finish.
Based on the renowned AT2020
The AT2020 USB+V is based on the design of Audio-Technica's critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. The USB output gives you sample resolutions up to 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz.
Complete microphone and monitoring package
A built-in headphone jack and volume control lets you monitor your mic signal without any added delay. The Audio-Technica AT2020 USB+V also has a mix control that blends the mic and playback audio for complete monitoring.
Low self noise
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB+V is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica's state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company's renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Audio-Technica AT2020 USB+V Limited Edition USB Condenser Microphone Features:
- Limited Edition side-address condenser microphone with silver finish
- Built-in headphone jack with volume and mix controls
- Smooth, extended frequency response
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- Low self-noise - perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:.63" (16mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- A/D Resolution:16-bit/48kHz
- Max SPL:144dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD)
- Output Impedance:47 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:74dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Self Noise:20dB
- Color:Limited Reflective Silver Finish
- Connector:USB Type B (mic output), 1/8" TRS (headphones)
- Power Source:Bus powered
- Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Dimensions:6.38" x 2.05"
- Weight:.85 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Shockmount, USB Cable, Mic Stand Adapter, Soft Pouch
Be the first to review this product.